Friday, March 31, 2017

Dead Skin

Oh hey there,
Just a few minutes ago I had the opportunity to file off the dead skin that built itself up on the bottom of my foot. Yes it was rough but it was needed. I compare this experience to what I need to do in my life. It's time for me to file off all the dead and unnecessary skin in my life. It's not healthy for me anymore and I deserve better. I'm not gonna let this dead skin consume me. I have made the decision to be done and make my life better. I have to stop snooping around this dead skin and seeing how it's doing because it is simply dead to me. It doesn't concern me anymore and that's okay, I don't want or need it to. So here's to filing off all the dead skin in my life! Here's to a happy life once and for all! Cheers my friends. Much love to you all. 
hehe whale bye now!
-Jmillz
P.S. my foot is actually really soft right now. so hate away.
P.P.S. Larry loves Sam Sanchez the most..he just told me :( ((maybe time to split up?))

No comments:

Post a Comment