Thursday, March 30, 2017

Yearn

To those who care are reading this,
My heart has found another heart to yearn for. I truly feel like a deer in the highlights of love. At this moment in my life I am happy. Over this year I have been wrecked and stomped on by that one kid who actually doesn't deserve all that the species has to offer but today I have found a new source of happiness and life is good. The only bad thing is he doesn't approve of two of my favorite rock bands and my heart is a little uneasy about that but despite that flaw my heart continues to go for this other heart anyway. I'm now going to continue my nightly routine of lighting candles next to King Caden's picture. Shout-out to my three amigas who are hopefully reading this and my amigo who I cherish. ;) 
hehe whale bye now!
-Jmillz
P.S. I'm dreaming of Californication right now
P.P.S. Still waiting on those edible candles and nugs!!
P.P.P.S. Larry says hi

2 comments: