Thursday, August 27, 2015

Giraffes got no aff

Hello friends,
Today I blog about a new thing I learned. One of my colleagues was making weird noises this evening and I was like "what was that" and he said "It's a giraffe." I was thrown off by this because I've never heard a giraffe make a noise. I didn't even know they made noises. like what. When I arrived home, I spent 2 hours researching this interesting fact. And sure enough, giraffes DO make noises. It's beautiful.
OK, WAIT A MINUTE HOLD UP. apparently my research isn't done yet because these two ladies think that you can't hear a giraffe noise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VOF6vZ078M
hmmm. I shall now create a voting poll for all followers of this blog. Do giraffes make noise? Or do they NOT make noise?
Comments your thoughts!
hehe whale bye now!
-Jmillz
P.S. What would YOU like Jmillz to discuss next?

No comments:

Post a Comment