Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Intro!

Hi guys!!
My name is Tiffany! JOKES! I'm JMILLZ. I'm the fun groovy chick straight outta Hampshire!! I love cats and my main girl Emma. A little about me, I actually started my blogger roots out as a cat blogger but now I have matured and appreciate other things of the world such as Alpacas and icecream. I have my own school called "Jmills: Academy of peeing in rivers for 30 seconds straight and attracting fishies" as well as my secret boyfriend Larry. He is a fireman and he likes to bring me donuts with sprinkles on them at 5:57am each day. I have been through a lot in my years as a Jmillz species but I truly appreciate life.
Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you will be joining my life journey through this sad and amazing world. God bless and GO JMILLZ!

hehe whale bye now!-Jmillz
P.S. I don't love you. (because I don't know you) ((I will probably love you though because I love EVERYONE)) So i guess scratch that I don't love you because I DO LOVE YOU!! hehe

2 comments: