Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Christmas

Hi all,
As some of you may know..I am obsessed with Christmas and everything about it. It's the most magical time of the year and It makes me super happy. As of today, Christmas music is now in my playlists that I listen to everyday. Some of you think I'm insane and I don't know why. If it were up to me, we all would be celebrating Christmas all day everyday. Heck I still got my tree down and it's not being put back in that attic ever. I have a glimpse of Christmas everyday through that and through my Christmas jams. Why do you people want me to put it all away? WHY DO YOU WANT MY HAPPINESS TO GO AWAY? Is there even a 'right' time to bring all these decorations out and is there even a 'perfect' time to start celebrating? Like why not start now? We're only 264 days away.
hehe whale bye now!
-Jmillz
P.S. I really just want people to appreciate Christmas more
P.P.S. Also craving a peppermint mocha right now..helppppp.
P.P.P.S. FELIZ NAVIDAD

No comments:

Post a Comment