Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Lost

Friends,
Today I shall tell you the story of how I lost $16.17 at some store called 'Lush.' Now my friend and I were strolling through this huge ass mall and we stumbled across a store which I personally had never been in. So we go in and it smells magical and unique and the place is just totally boujee. So I start looking at these things called bath bombs and I'm intrigued. My friend was also intrigued I believe. Anyway here we are just minding our own business and this lady starts talking to us about the wonders of all the products there and even shows us a demo of a bath bomb. It was very cool but I realized I had reached the point of no return. Like this worker lady just spent all her time and effort on us showing us these products and now I knew I had to buy something. Like you can't just leave empty handed at that point. SOOOOOOOOOO. I looked around and found some bath bomb to help with stress and to relax and I was gonna give it to my friend because like she's planning a wedding and that's stressful but she ended up being allergic to an ingredient in it and couldn't even use it BUT ANYWAYYYY I picked it up and went to purchase it and escape that store and of course when I'm checking out the cashier asks if I would like to buy a small lotion and it profits charity work and stuff and I'm a sucker for that and can't say no to help those in need so I spend more money buying that. I lost money that day and now the products I bought still sit in a bag on my desk and  just stares at me and laughs at me all day long. And that my friends is how I lost $16.17 at some store called 'Lush.'
hehe whale bye now!
-Jmillz
P.S. I don't even have a freaking bathtub. If anyone wants a bath bomb...hit me up!!
P.P.S. Take the lotion too!

No comments:

Post a Comment